Correction Services for Mapping and GIS
The need for reliable and accurate positioning is not limited to surveying. Today, a variety of industries including electric and gas, utilities, water and wastewater services, and land management projects require mapping products that provide decimeter or better accuracy. Trimble offers a range of correction services for any accuracy requirement.
- Improved accuracy and efficiency with reduced infrastructure
- Streamlined workflows and reduced risk that you will need to recollect data
- High performance reference station networks provide confidence that collected data meets the required accuracy levels
- Eliminate post-processing work back in the office
- Satellite delivered Trimble RTX services allows users to work in remote locations worldwide without a base station
To learn more about Trimble's correction services for Mapping and GIS applications, read our brochure.