CenterPoint® RTX, Trimble RTX's premier correction service, via satellite or cellular. No other satellite delivered correction service performs better.
August 6th, 2018: Trimble RTX Correction Technology Now Delivers Two Centimeter Accuracy for a Broad Range of Positioning Applications
- Availability: Worldwide
- High Accuracy: 2 cm horizontal, 5 cm vertical (RMS) | 2.5 cm (1") horizontal @ 95%
- Quick initialization: CenterPoint RTX converges to full accuracy in less than 15 minutes worldwide and less than 1 minute in select regions. For Agriculture, CenterPoint RTX converges to full accuracy in less than 20 minutes worldwide and less than 2 minutes in select regions. See compatible devices and coverage maps for details
- Multi-constellation support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS enabled
- More uptime: Continue working through correction signal interruptions for up to 200 seconds
- No base station required: No longer worry about losing radio signal connectivity since a base station is not required for Trimble RTX-based correction services
- Cost Effective: No additional data or cellular plans required
- Fast Restart (Agriculture) and Quick Start (Survey): Decrease the standard initialization time to less than 5 minutes at the beginning of each day by starting your tractor in the same place you shut it off the night before, or initializing over a known point in survey.
(RMS / 95%) performance based on repeatable in field measurements. Achievable accuracy and initialization time may vary based on type and capability of receiver and antenna, user's geographic location and atmospheric activity, scintillation levels, GNSS constellation health and availability, and level of multipath including obstructions such as large trees and buildings.
Dependent on receiver capabilities and user’s geographic location.
Agriculture: Trimble AG-372, Trimble CFX-750, Trimble FmX, Trimble TMX-2050, GFX-750 display system with the NAV-900 guidance controller*
*Agriculture receiver initialization time may vary between < 15- 30 minutes, dependent on receiver capabilities and user’s geographic location.
Survey and Geospatial: Trimble NetR9 Geospatial, Trimble R10, R10 Model 2, R10 Model 2 LT, Trimble R2, Trimble R9s GNSS Receiver, Spectra Precision SP60, Spectra Precision SP80, Spectra Precision SP90m
Construction and Site Positioning: Trimble BX982, Trimble SPS 585, Trimble SPS 852, Trimble SPS 855, Trimble SPS 985, Trimble SPS 985L, Trimble SPS 986, Trimble MPS 865
Land Administration: Trimble R2, Trimble R10 Land Administration, Spectra Precision SP60
Mapping and GIS: Trimble Geo7X, Trimble R2, Spectra Precision SP60
Mining: Trimble R10, Trimble NetR9 Geospatial, Trimble R2, Trimble SNS System, Trimble R9s GNSS Receiver
BD940, BD982, BD990, BD992, MB-Two
Oil, Gas and Chemical: Trimble R10, Trimble NetR9 Geospatial, Trimble R2, Trimble SNS System, Trimble R9s GNSS Receiver
Other: Consult your local reseller or Correction Services Customer Care
CenterPoint® RTX Standard is available via satellite in North America, South America, most of Europe, Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Africa, Asia and Australasia.
CenterPoint RTX Fast, < 1 minute initialization is currently available via satellite in regions throughout North America.
Coverage in available throughout the central United States, including coverage in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin.
CenterPoint RTX Fast coverage in Canada is available throughout much of Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
CenterPoint RTX Fast is also available throughout Europe, including including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Ireland, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Switzerland, and in parts of Northern Italy, Sweden and the U.K.
CenterPoint RTX delivered via cellular is available worldwide.
Trimble® CenterPoint® RTX correction service is powered by Trimble RTX® technology. CenterPoint RTX leverages real-time data from a global tracking station network along with innovative positioning and compression algorithms to compute and relay satellite orbit, satellite clock, and other system adjustments to the receiver, resulting in the real time high accuracies. These adjustments are transmitted to the receiver via satellite (where coverage is available) and via IP (Internet Protocol) worldwide.
Trimble RTX correction streams are delivered directly to your Trimble receiver via a cellular link; allowing you to calculate your position. To receive the correction messages, a receiver that has cellular connectively (or connected to a device that has cellular connectivity) is required.
When turned on, your receiver tracks the Trimble RTX (L-band) satellite as well as every other satellite in its field of view (including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS). From the L-band satellite, you will receive the Trimble RTX correction stream that allows you to calculate your position in real time.