Trimble is transforming the delivery of aviation infrastructure projects through solutions that let you visualize design and construction information and share it across project teams. With unified, up-to-date information, all stakeholders can make better decisions.
For seaports, Trimble’s innovative solutions help you efficiently manage capital improvement projects and address strategic needs while minimizing interruptions to supply chain operations.
With Trimble’s integrated project information reporting system, all project stakeholders—including owners, design engineering teams, construction contractors, and supervisors—have better visibility for quality control, construction progress tracking, and productivity improvement.
The system lets you collect, consolidate and process 2D and 3D data to provide an accurate visualization of project activities and ROI metrics. Improve business intelligence with consolidated data inputs from multiple sources:
- Machine control, site positioning, surveying, and site supervision technologies
- Design-to-as-built model comparisons for progress tracking
- Field operations tracking, including compaction, earthmoving, inspection and surveying
- Additional real-time monitoring with automated/integrated reporting based on project and owner requirements
- Trimble or third-party asset management systems such as fleet management
Our industry-leading technology solutions for airports, aviation infrastructure and ports are purpose-built to help you start your digital transformation.
Streamline workflows while getting more value from your asset lifecycles. Trimble empowers you to deliver transparency, visibility, predictability and improved control of your capital program and infrastructure projects.