Trimble Protected Plus
You buy Trimble hardware, firmware and software because you know you can count on Trimble products to get the job done for the long haul. Trimble Protected protection plans ensure the use of Trimble products for many years past the original factory warranty. Trimble Protected plans make good business sense and are an excellent way to protect your cash flow and minimize the risk of doing business every day.
Your Trimble Distributor can point you to the most appropriate plan for your equipment and your business. Read on for more details about Trimble Protected Plus protection plans. See the Coverage Details tab for industry-specific Plus plan information and qualifying hardware, software and firmware.
Years of Coverage Extended Past Factory Warranty
Our hardware protection plan extends the original factory warranty period of the product in one (1) year increments of coverage from the date of purchase and protects against defects in materials and workmanship.
Hardware Plan Coverage Includes:
- Repair costs of defective equipment, including parts and labor
- Upgrades of application software and firmware, on select plans
- Updates equipment or applications with current releases, to keep you running at peak efficiency
- Infield updates to Trimble software running on control units and handhelds
- Updates for newest Trimble office software
- Technical support for select programs as well as some on-site support
Transferable Ownership: Plans are transferable with ownership of equipment
Coverage Details & Datasheets
Trimble Protected Premium
Trimble Protected Premium plans are now available, at initial date of equipment purchase, for Geospatial and SITECH® customers in the United States only.
In addition to getting all Plus plan features (see first tab for details), the multi-year Premium plan supplements the factory warranty to include:
- FIVE years of accidental damage coverage on select hardware for drops, falls, liquid spills, broken screens, and similar types of damage resulting from an accident. This coverage is in addition to instrument failures.*
- FIVE years of software and firmware for eligible receivers and controllers
Feature Charts and Datasheets
Select the industry below to view Premium Plan coverage details.
*Trimble will either repair or replace the instrument with a new or like-new instrument at manufacturer's discretion.
For coverage details on Trimble Protected Plus plans, select your preferred industry below. Each section contains information on available product solutions, features of plans, and product data sheets.
Geospatial (Survey, 3D Scanning, Mapping & GIS, and Forensics)
Trimble Advanced Positioning (TAP)
The following Terms & Conditions apply to Trimble Protected protection plans. If you have specific questions about the Terms & Conditions, contact your local Trimble Authorized Distribution Partner.