The Trimble TX6 is a cost effective 3D scanning solution based on the same advanced time-of-flight technology as the Trimble TX8. The Trimble TX6 high scan speed and accuracy make it the most productive scanner in its class and it’s built for demanding environments.
- 500,000 points per second with no compromise on scan quality or range
- Typical high density scan time of only 5 minutes
- Integrated HDR camera to colorize scans
- Easy to use onboard interface with no complex parameters
- Integrated WLAN for remote operation from any mobile device
- Robust design with IP 54 rating for demanding environments
- Upgradeable from 80m standard to 120 meter extended range
Data from the Trimble TX6 loads directly into Trimble RealWorks and Trimble Scan Explorer software for automatic scan colorization and registration. Produce powerful deliverables or export data to CAD software.
The Trimble TX6 offers best in class performance in terms of range, accuracy and speed. Pair with RealWorks for a complete field to finish scanning solution.
The Trimble TX6 is designed for a broad array of uses and environments. Typical applications include:
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Virtual Design Construction (VDC)
- Pre-construction as-builts
- Quality control
- Preservation and restoration
- Deformation monitoring
- Plant and industrial measurement
- Public safety and forensics
The Trimble TX6 streamlines work in the office as well. The scanner's clean, low-noise data reduces
processing time. That data loads directly into Trimble RealWorks® software and Trimble Scan Explorer,enabling project collaboration via Internet Explorer. The Trimble TX6 paired with RealWorks also provides
efficient data flow into popular CAD programs, Trimble EdgeWise and SketchUp® for point cloud modeling.
Documents and Downloads
Click here to download the latest files available.