Trimble can help guide submissions to help you win and utilize infrastructure funding dollars. This funding can be critical when executing all aspects of the asset lifecycle—from project planning and design, to digital project delivery to enterprise asset management.
The ARPA will provide needed relief to state, local, and Tribal governments to enable them to continue to support the public health response and lay the foundation for a strong and equitable economic recovery. It will also provide resources for state, local, and Tribal governments to invest in infrastructure, including water, sewer, and broadband services.
- $195 billion for states (min. of $500 million for each state)
- $130 billion for local governments (min. of $1.25 billion per state inclusive of amounts allocated to local governments within the state)
- $20 billion for tribal governments
- $4.5 billion for territories
Investing in a New Vision for the Environment and Surface Transportation in America Act or the INVEST in America Act. This bill addresses provisions related to federal-aid highway, transit, highway safety, motor carrier, research, hazardous materials, and rail programs of the Department of Transportation (DOT).
The legislation reauthorizes and creates programs ($35 billion) to support drinking water and wastewater infrastructure projects, including the Drinking Water State Revolving Loan Funds, the Clean Water State Revolving Loan Funds, and the Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act program. Bill provisions being debated:
- Funding for technical assistance to small public water systems at $15 million annually for FY2022 through FY2026
- Increased funding for the Drinking Water State Revolving Loan Fund
- Authorizes funding for Assistance for Small and Disadvantaged Communities