For infrastructure and capital improvement owners, digital transformation means adopting digital technology that improves workflows and bridges the gaps between different processes to improve construction outcomes. Digital Transformation provides benefits across your entire project and asset lifecycle:
- Planning: Digitized capital planning tools automate the process of coordinating stakeholders, maintaining current historical and potential project planning data, and managing cash flow.
- Design: With a digital design collaboration in place, you can manage the design phase of your CIP from one control location, easily process submissions and approvals, and automatically maintain version control for all design files.
- Procurement: Digital tools allow you to open bids and solicit bidders, distribute bid packages and issue addenda, respond to questions and send updates, and compile bid responses in a standard format.
- Construction: When project management is digitized, it can eliminate data silos to enable real-time tracking and visibility across the whole project. You can then automatically assess how changes affect the overall project.
- Operations: Digital solutions store everything from as-built documents to warranty information to building information modeling (BIM) reference models, helping team members access final information while keeping everything running smoothly.
Trimble's Asset Lifecycle Management solutions support the entire asset lifecycle—covering the design and construct phases of a project through operations and maintenance.
Reduce rework in the field and increase productivity on projects with automated progress updates and true collaboration between the office and field. Trimble empowers you to create transparency, visibility, predictability and more control into your infrastructure projects.