Trimble's Antenna Companion Modules (ACM's) combine a Trimble GPS receiver with a perfectly matched antenna on an easy to integrate module.
Compatible with Trimble's Copernicus II and Condor families of GPS solutions, Silvana allows you to choose the best solution for your application. In addition to its onboard antenna, Silvana sports a connector for an external antenna. An antenna detection circuit automatically switches to the external antenna, when connected. With Silvana, one flexible solution serves both internal and external antenna applications.
Like Silvana, Anapala supports multiple GPS solutions, but relies on the integral matched antenna.
The smaller Zelia ACM integrates the Condor C1011 GPS receiver with a linearly-polarized printed monopole antenna element. The printed monopole takes up less space than a patch antenna, giving Zelia a smaller size than the other ACM's.
Silvana and Anapala:
- Dimensions: 35.56 mm W x 35.56 mm L x 8 mm H
- Weight: 15 g
- External Antenna Connector: U.FL (Silvana ACM only)
- Interface Connector: 22-pin Socket, SAMTEC # CLP-111-02-G-D-TR
- Mating Connectors: Straight Header, SAMTEC # FTSH-111-03-L-DV
- 90 Header, SAMTEC # FTSH-111-02-L-DH-RA
- Dimensions: 16.0 mm x 36 mm (not including connector)
- Connector: 3.2 mm x 12 mm
- Dimensions including connector: 19.2 mm x 36 mm
- Interface Connector: 0.8 pitch, 1 mm thick
- Mating Connectors: Vertical socket P/N : SAMTEC MEC8-110-01-L-DV
- Right angle socket P/N: SAMTEC MEC8-110-01-L-D-RA1
GPS Performance Specifications:
See the relevant Copernicus II or Condor datasheet for Silvana, Anapala and Zelia ACM GPS performance specifications.
For technical support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org