TRIMBLE PROTECTED PLUS+
A Trimble Protected Plus+ plan protects against standard wear and tear, environmental damage and surge protection. A Plus+ plan helps you avoid those unexpected and unbudgeted repair costs which could shut your operations down.
This Hardware-only and select system coverage plan provides many features including no additional charges for eligible warranty repairs, protection against standard wear and tear, environmental damage, and surge protection. It comes with a transferable ownership (plan follows serial number) which will make your equipment more valuable if you ever decide to sell it.
NEW - Reinstatement pricing: New reinstatement pricing is available, so you no longer have to be under warranty or protection plan coverage to buy.
NEW - Added products: Additional products that are eligible for a Trimble Protected Plus+ plan, have been added.
TRIMBLE PROTECTED PLUS+ WITH RAPID REPLACE
All products are available for Rapid Replace plans; some products can’t be repaired in the field due to the type of product technology. A Plus+ Plan with Rapid Replace allows your Distributor to swap out the non-functioning equipment with a replacement. Rapid Replace is available during the Factory Warranty! The replacement product comes with the remainder period of the original protection plan. It is a simple and an easy way to get back up and running quickly.
For more information, contact your Authorized Trimble Distribution Partner.
- Wear and tear includes damage from repetitive use resulting in equipment that does not function to specification
- Environmental damage includes dust, heat, humidity, and salt air when used in accordance with intended equipment specifications
- Surge protection includes damage due to a surge in Trimble manufactured power supplies. Damage from incorrect installation, welding, or surges caused by a non-Trimble power supply are not covered
- Accidental damage, as well as cosmetic damage that does not affect product functionality is not covered
- There is no lightning protection
- Cables and others accessories are not included
For more information, contact your Authorized Trimble Distribution Partne