Trimble Access Services consist of two components: Trimble Connect in the office and AccessSync in the field.
- Trimble Connect is a cloud-based collaboration platform that provides online data storage and advanced modelling tools to enable project teams to share project information quickly and easily. Trimble Connect can be accessed from a browser, or you can install the desktop or mobile applications. In addition, Trimble Connect Sync is an application which can be used to synchronise files between the computer and Trimble Connect.
Registration is simple, free and takes just minutes to setup. Just go to https://connect.trimbleaccess.com to start using Trimble Connect today!
- AccessSync is a service which uses an internet connection to transfer files between the field controller and Trimble Connect. The AccessSync application is installed on the field controller with Trimble Access (v2017.00 or later). Log in to your Trimble Connect account from within Trimble Access and use the AccessSync application to select which folders to synchronize.
- Field crews can synchronize files when on site, in the office, or travelling between.
- Field crews can stay up to date with the latest files from the office or from other field crews.
- Files are delivered to the office faster for QA and processing. QA checks can even be completed while the field crew is still on site.
- It is easy to invite people to your project, share data and collaborate within Trimble Connect.
- Trimble Connect projects are simple to setup and the familiar file explorer makes it easy to manage your data.
- Each user can create and manage their account, meaning less administration overhead.
- You can choose which Trimble Connect tool to use depending on your immediate needs: web, desktop, or mobile.
- Project collaborators have better visibility into the project and progress as points from the job are automatically overlaid in a map view within Trimble Connect.
- The service will convert your job to the latest version and copy it to the correct location on your controller so there are no hassles about where it's stored or whether it's in the correct version.