Trimble GNSS OEM is an experienced provider of high performance FAA-certifiable GNSS OEM receivers for Original Equipment Manufacturers and Systems Integrators in the Aviation and Aerospace industries. With over 10 years of experience as Ashtech in high-precision receiver design, we have developed an OEM GPS and GPS+SBAS receiver specially designed for the aviation industry. Explore the Trimble - Ashtech avionics solutions portfolio for all your avionics and aerospace needs.
- GPS / GNSS Receiver design with adherence to the FAA/RTCA design criteria.
- Perfect for integration within Technical Standard Order (TSO) Flight Management Systems (FMS) and ground based reference stations for GPS aircraft landing systems (SCAT 1 and LAAS).
- Software development in accordance with the requirements for RTCA DO-178B Level 'B' (Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification).
- Anti-Jamming capabilities in the RF hardware.
- Compatible with CWI (Continuous Wave Interference) specification from RTCA DO-208 and DO-229D (WAAS MOPS).