Affordable, broad accuracy correction service built on Trimble's exclusive RTX technology, providing < 50 cm repeatable accuracy via satellite or cellular delivery worldwide.
- Availability: Worldwide
- Broad Accuracy: Provides 50 cm (20") accuracy*
- Quick Initialization to full accuracy in less than 5 minutes**
- Multi-constellation support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS enabled***
- More uptime: Continue working through correction signal interruptions for up to 200 seconds
- No base station required: No longer worry about losing radio signal connectivity since a base station is not required for Trimble RTX-based correction services
- Cost Effective: No additional data or cellular plans required
* All horizontal accuracy specifications are based on in-field performance 95% of the time.
** Receiver convergence time varies based on GNSS constellation health, level of multipath, and proximity to obstructions such as large trees and buildings.
***Dependent on receiver capabilities and user's geographic location.
Dependent on receiver capabilities and user’s geographic location.
Agriculture: Trimble AG-372, Trimble CFX-750, Trimble FmX, Trimble TMX-2050
Survey and Geospatial: Trimble R2, Spectra Precision SP60
Mapping and GIS: Trimble Geo7X, Trimble R2, Spectra Precision SP60, MobileMapper 300
Mining: Trimble R2, Trimble SNS System
Oil, Gas and Chemical: Trimble R2, Trimble SNS System
Other: Consult your local reseller or Trimble Customer Care
Trimble® RangePoint® RTX Satellite Coverage
Trimble® RangePoint® RTX Cellular Coverage
Trimble RangePoint® RTX correction service is powered by Trimble RTX™ technology. RangePoint RTX leverages real-time data from a global tracking station network along with innovative positioning and compression algorithms to compute and relay satellite orbit, satellite clock, and other system adjustments to the receiver, resulting in the real time high accuracies. These adjustments are transmitted to the receiver via satellite (where coverage is available) and via IP (Internet Protocol) worldwide.
Trimble RTX correction streams are delivered directly to your Trimble receiver via a cellular link; allowing you to calculate your position. To receive the correction messages, a receiver that has cellular connectivity (or connected to a device that has cellular connectivity) is required.
When turned on, your receiver tracks the Trimble RTX (L-band) satellite as well as every other satellite in its field of view (including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS). From the L-band satellite, you will receive the Trimble RTX correction stream that allows you to calculate your position in real time.