WMRS™ is a mine information system designed to meet the needs of mining industry to better organize, store and retrieve information about the human resources employed throughout a company and to enhance company commitment to a safe and low risk environment for employees and contractors.
WMRS can be implemented at a mine site or at enterprise level to use and view company-wide data in a consolidated data warehouse. This allows the organization to drill down into business units, operations and time periods for a comprehensive view of standards and performance. Implementing WMRS is a low burden on local IT departments as the system is quick to set up and easy to maintain and support.
WMRS addresses key workforce management areas:
- Safety and incident reporting
- Safety KPI vs. target reporting
- Hazard and risk management
- Personnel, subcontractor and visitor information
- Environmental, community and security incident reporting
- Assigning and tracking management actions
- Personnel training, competencies and permits
- Personnel scheduling
- Site access and evacuations
- Surveys and tests
Trimble WMRS offers an expanding suite of modules, standard reports and custom report-building tools designed for scalability, flexibility and customization where needed. WMRS modules offer:
- Validated data store
- Automated routine reports
- Manual data entry options
WMRS modules and reports are continuously developed to meet industry needs; contact Trimble Mining for the latest developments.
Incident Event Management
Captures data related to safety incidents and events including assessment, investigation and sign-off processes to present a full and accurate record of injuries, near misses, hazards, audits and inspections. to executives, managers and personnel. All documents are stored in a secure online repository and version tracking so only accurate, up-to-date documents are used.
- Safety reporting and statistics
- Critical event automated notification
- Incident process flow and follow up
- Report subscription via email
- Attached actions and comments reports and dashboards
- Administration tools to control user menus, language, access and reference data
For Mine Information System software support, please contact:
+ 61 (0) 8 9457 1849