Implementation & Support
Best Practices Consulting
Outsourcing & Custom Development
Other Consulting Services
Trimble Forestry's implementation and support services provide a foundation for ensuring your project is planned, managed and maintained throughout the project lifecycle. Our professionals work hard to understand your business and technology needs to recommend the best solution, based on best practices that will maximize the value of your solution and then will support your solution so that it continues to provide added value to your business.
- Project planning
- Requirements definition
- Solution design and configuration
- Testing and deployment
- Help desk and web support
Trimble Forestry can work with your team to analyze how you can optimize your business processes to ensure maximum leverage of your software solution. This is achieved by using a business process centric approach rather than a systems approach.
- Improved productivity for staff allowing better use of their time for value added functions
- Decreased costs for forestry plan submissions
- Faster turnaround time for business payments and invoicing
- Leveraging of proven business process enhancements from our experience with other clients in the industry
Outsourcing IT functions on a full or partial basis can be a cost effective solution to help manage your Trimble Forestry solution. We can provide expertise across a range of IT functions to close gaps in your resource capacity and give you more control of your on-demand IT. Trimble Forestry can also provide custom application development for solutions that can either stand alone or complement your Trimble Forestry implementation.
- Project management
- Business analysis
- Configuration (SQL development)
- Database administration
- Custom software development
Trimble Forestry offers a full solution for clients that don't have the facilities or the resources to host and manage their solution on premise. Our team can design a hosting solution that will meet your specific needs so that you can focus more on your business.
- Architecture provisioning
- User account management
- Solution scalability
- Database management (if required)
- Customer support
Trimble Forestry offers other types of consulting services that can round out your solution experience to meet your evolving needs.
- Solution training (system, module, custom)
- GIS Services (editing, modeling, mapping services)
- Database consulting
- Report design consulting
- Custom consulting services