Trimble's Small Business Program (SBP) is comprised of 8 core components.
- Program Core - The program infrastructure: Staffing and support Team and Program Components
- Strategic Plan - The SBP plan for accomplishing specific objectives in a given year
- Management Participation - The SBP has full executive management support and participation
- Customer Requirements - SB requirements generated by Trimble customers
- Small Business Goals - SBP sets subcontracting goals to attain each year
- Internal Efforts - SBP is self-administrating
- External Efforts - SBP efforts to promote the program and to identify and assist Small Businesses
- Program Review - A semi-annual review/assessment of the SBP accomplishments and success against goals
These interdependent components support and enhance each other, resulting in a robust program that ensures success of the Small Business Program.
Your involvement in Trimble's Small Business Program can provide significant benefits to your bottom line. As a small business supplier, you can gain:
- Increased revenue
- Business advice
- Technical assistance
- Cross-divisional service opportunities
- Tools/equipment loan program
- Progress payments where appropriate
- Trade fairs/seminars opportunities
- Enhanced credibility with Trimble affiliation
- And much more
Trimble has successfully engaged mentoring activities with several companies. These mentoring efforts have created good business strategy and offered excellent results for supplier and Trimble.
Being a long time supplier to Trimble, Cases Plus (Small Disabled Veteran Business) has been able to grow and expand their business worldwide. Besides multiple US locations, they now ship to Trimble in France, Sweden, Mexico and the Netherlands.
A quote from Bastech was requested for some small quick turn jobs, which were awarded, after a tour of their facility. An invitation was offered and accepted to exhibit at the Supplier Fair in Sunnyvale. While in Sunnyvale meetings were arranged between the Bastech team and some of the Sunnyvale engineers which resulted in Bastech working on their largest project year to date.
After working with a local representative from Larkin Precision Machining (LPM) they were awarded a job for one of Trimble’s acquisitions for a titanium part.
Our goal is to make it easy to do business with Trimble.
If you would like to be officially recognized as a Small Business and are interested in conducting business with Trimble, please:
- Fill out and submit the "SB Supplier Profile Form" below:
- You will receive an electronic acknowledgement, providing you with the name(s) of the buyer(s) and commodity managers for which there is a commodity match.
- The Trimble buyer(s) and commodity managers will also be notified of the commodity match with your company information
- Profile information will have visibility as it is included in a list that sits on the front page of Trimble’s Small Business Intranet website.
Trimble's Small Business Team which is comprised of Buyers, Commodity Mangers, IT Specialists, Process Manager, Training, Controllers, a SB Coordinator, and Senior Management.
You can reach the Small Business Program via phone, email or mail.
Small Business Program Manager
Phone: (937) 245-5942
Small Business Program
440 Gibson Drive
Tipp City, OH 45371
Events: Activities, Tradeshows & Conferences
Trimble is always seeking to identify new small businesses to join our team of suppliers. One of the ways that we locate new businesses is by participating in Outreach events that can provide exposure to a wide range of suppliers. Trimble also conducts their own SB Networking Events annually at both Trimble's Sunnyvale and Dayton sites. This is an excellent time when small businesses can meet and talk with buyers, commodity managers and engineers.
Trimble is supported by a number of external supplier diversity advocacy organizations, councils, agencies, groups and publications that are listed below for your reference. Links to these sites can supply you with information on diverse supplier lists, business opportunities, access to capital, diversity happenings, workshops and upcoming events.
Disclaimer: The links on this web page are provided for convenience and reference only and do not constitute an endorsement by Trimble. Trimble has no control over these links and is not responsible for any content, solicitation or graphics contained on the noted web sites.
For Existing Suppliers