Students and Interns
Build Your Career
Our interns become the future of Trimble! You will be mentored by the best and brightest, network with executives, and immerse yourself in the Trimble culture. We have unique opportunities for elite undergrad and graduate students who take initiative and want to influence their own career path. If you are someone who is open to new ideas and who shares Trimble's values of integrity, courage and passion, see our intern opportunities.
Trimble internships vary across the globe. However, we guarantee the experience to be invaluable regardless of where you are in the world. They range in duration from a few months to 12 months. To name a few locations, we have internship programs in Australia, Belgium, Chile, Germany, Mexico, New Zealand, Korea, Sweden, The UK, France, Malaysia, Finland, The U.S., and India.
If you are in your final year of your Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. degree and:
- You have a strong GPA of 3.5 or higher
- You have been involved in student organizations
- You exhibit creativity, persistence and are eager to learn
- You are an energetic self-starter with a confident and systematic attitude towards complex tasks with a high sense for quality
- You are an excellent communicator with a strong service-oriented attitude
- You bring an intercultural awareness to our team
Trimble has openings throughout the year in all geographies and accepts resumes/CVs from students at the Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. level within the following fields:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology or Systems
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Precision Agriculture
- Quality Engineering
Are you looking for an internship soon? Check out our current opportunities here!