Students and Graduates
Looking to gain some professional experience while you work on your education? Learn more in the Students and Interns section below.
Have you recently graduated and are eager to find a full time job? Check out our information for Graduates to learn more about our entry-level and Rotational Development Program openings!
Students and Interns
Our interns become the future of Trimble! You will be mentored by the best and brightest, network with executives, and immerse yourself in the Trimble culture. We have unique opportunities for elite undergrad and graduate students who take initiative and want to influence their own career path. If you are someone who is open to new ideas and who shares Trimble's values of integrity, courage and passion, see our intern opportunities.
Trimble internships vary across the globe. However, we guarantee the experience to be invaluable regardless of where you are in the world. They range in duration from a few months to 12 months. To name a few locations, we have internship programs in Australia, Belgium, Chile, Germany, Mexico, New Zealand, Korea, Sweden, The UK, France, Malaysia, Finland, The U.S., and India.
If you are in your final year of your Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. degree and:
- You have a strong GPA of 3.5 or higher
- You have been involved in student organizations
- You exhibit creativity, persistence and are eager to learn
- You are an energetic self-starter with a confident and systematic attitude towards complex tasks with a high sense for quality
- You are an excellent communicator with a strong service-oriented attitude
- You bring an intercultural awareness to our team
Trimble has openings throughout the year in all geographies and accepts resumes/CVs from students at the Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. level within the following fields:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology or Systems
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Precision Agriculture
- Quality Engineering
Are you looking for an internship soon? Check out our current opportunities here!
Whether you are looking to jump right into your profession with an entry-level role or still not quite sure where you want to take your career, Trimble has a wide-variety of opportunities! We offer our graduates a wealth of challenging experiences, exceptional benefits, progressive work environments, and a strong focus on development of career paths.
We have entry level openings that regularly become available throughout the globe for new university graduates or graduates with work experience to apply. We accept resumes/CVs from those at the bachelors, masters and doctorate level.
The Rotational Development Program offers unique opportunities for skilled graduates to join the Trimble team on an annual basis. This program allows you to obtain on-the-job training and professional development in a variety of different roles so you can decide where to focus your career. If you are looking to gain experience and exposure to multiple divisions, teams, and job functions, then one of our rotational programs is right for you!
Here's What You Can Expect
Our Applications Engineer and Operations Specialist programs give you the opportunity to rotate through 3-4 different functional business areas of interest over a 24-month period. Depending on the program you choose, you will gain experience in some of the following areas:
- Gain exposure to hardware, software, and integration
- Provide input on product vision and features
- Diagnose out-of-box failures and warranties
- Trimble representation at tradeshows
- Product development participation
- Sales team support
- Assist with reaching department and organization goals
- Individual and team-based projects
- Testing and performance analysis on products
- Process improvement and documentation
- Team meeting facilitation
- Leadership development
Areas You Will Learn
You will learn all there is to know in various divisions and departments around Trimble. Depending on which program you choose, you may gain exposure in some of the following divisions and/or departments:
- Product Ops: Buyer Planner
- Product Engineering
- Finance Operations
- Supply Chain Operations
- Data Management/Information Systems
- Distribution & Logistics/Export/Import
- Positioning Services
- Agriculture/Precision Agriculture
- Civil and Site Engineering/Construction
- Buildings, MEP, Sketch-up, General Contractors