Trimble Quantm Enterprise Software processes road, passenger, freight and high speed rail alignments of any size from local servers supporting desktop clients. The software is the best solution for companies or government agencies with multiple users who need to process data in-house.
Quantm Enterprise performs corridor identification and full horizontal and vertical alignment optimization. It quickly considers design standards, terrain, environmental, geological, engineering, environmental, property ownership and construction constrains to provide an optimal alignment for detailed design.
Now planners and engineers can reduce project planning time and deliver improved alignments that meet environmental, heritage and urban constraints along with design standards set by each project.
- 1.7 GHz multi-core processor
- Windows® 7 or Windows 8.1 64-bit operating systems
- 6GB of RAM or greater
- Graphics 1440x900, 24 bit color or higher
- Internet Explorer®, version 8 or later
Quantm Pathfinder server:
- Dell Power Edge R620 server, 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2620 processor [2.1 GHz, 6 cores, 7.2GT/s QPI, Hyper Threading (HT)] (or equivalent)
- Windows® Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server
2012 R2, 64-bit operating systems
- 32GB of RAM or greater
- Optical Drive
- 500 GB HDD