Spectra Precision Laser UL633 Universal Laser
The Spectra Precision UL633 is the first construction laser allowing total automatic control of all three axes (X/Y/Z). Control of the Z axis is accomplished through the new "fan beam" technology, while control of the X and Y axis utilizes a dual radio connection.
Benefiting of all the know-how of Spectra Precision, the UL633 is appropriate for all applications producing an easy, fast and accurate job.
The universal laser can provide precise automatic axes alignments to two desired points without positioning the receivers 90 degrees perpendicular. This allows contractors to perform easily dual axis alignments for applications such as grade work on sports fields, parking lots, tennis courts and driveways. Since the UL633 can work with two receivers simultaneously, contractors can measure an unknown grade value automatically between two elevation points in Grade Match mode.
On jobsites where maximum accuracy and stability is required such as airport runways, elevations can be precisely secured using the automatic Dual Axis PlaneLok feature. This capability locks and maintains the laser reference plane to two receivers placed at existing elevation points, eliminating drift or possible errors caused by vibrations or temperature changes.
The UL633 is also the first laser where the plumb beam can be changed into a rotating fan beam which can be detected by the new SpotFinder SF 601. The UL633 can align the plumb beam automatically to the SpotFinder for pipe laying and trench applications. Measuring a grade value through an existing pipe or an open trench can also be done quickly and easily in automatic Spot Match mode. The UL633 and the Spot Finder offer additional versatility for 90 degree layout applications on concrete pads as well as indoors for drywalls. Activating the SpotLok mode ensures the UL633 locks and holds the plumb beam automatically to the Spot Finder at the desired direction or elevation point offering a precise alignment to avoid rework.
The UL633 includes a full-function combined radio and infrared remote control RC603, with a built-in back-lit intuitive graphic display. Contractors can do everything with the remote control that they can do at the laser keypad, up to 100 m (330 ft) away from the laser -even from the cab of a machine or through a pipe. The ability to make grade changes remotely can significantly reduce setup time and speed operations.
With its rugged design, the UL633 can survive a drop of up to 1 meter (3 feet) on concrete. The laser also features IP67 moisture and dust sealing to handle the tough construction environment.
The UL633 Universal Laser retains all well accept functions of the GL500 series lasers with additional advanced features and benefits offering much more versatilities.
- Automatic electronic self-leveling provides fast, easy horizontal level, grade, and vertical plumb setup
- Large compensated grade range from -25% to +25%
- Quick setups with the combined radio/infrared remote control for horizontal, vertical and grade applications as well as for pipe laying applications
- Electronic Leveling Vibration Filter dampens vibrations typically experienced on tall tripods, in high winds, or on high vibration jobsites.
- No rework due to automatic temperature and grade- and cross axis compensation
- Dual Automatic Axis Alignment doing precise automatic axes alignments to two desired alignment points without positioning the receivers 90° perpendicular
(+/-40° alignment range on Y- and X-axis)
- Horizontal Angle Measurement Capability offers the opportunity to measure the angle between two points through two axis alignments on the Y- or X- axis
- Automatic Spot Align for short pipe laying applications, used for the first and second day set up. The SF601 guides the beam quick and accurate to the target point in the horizontal axis, while the Z-axis grade value will be maintained
- Spot Search uses the Spot Finder SF601 to find the center of the plumb beam manually
- Single and Dual Grade Match (Y- and X-axis separate or at the same time) and Spot Match (Z-axis) measures and displays the existing grade over unknown ground and eliminates time consuming and error prone calculations, time spent searching for grade plans, and over excavating
- Single and Dual PlaneLok (Y- and X-axis separate or at the same time) and Spot Lok (Z-axis) automatically locks on to an existing elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather
- Very rugged, survives a 1 m (3 ft) drop on concrete – reduces service and repair costs
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the jobsite
- Different rotation speeds (continuously adjustable) plus Scanning Mode offer additional value and make sure also requirements of Interior jobsite will be fulfilled
- General construction leveling such as forms, footers and pads
- Precision placement of concrete for critical specification surfaces over long distance and with laser controlled screeds (Automatic PlaneLok)
- Drift free general construction vertical alignment and plumb for anchor bolt installation, plus form, tilt up and curtain wall plumbing (Automatic PlaneLok)
- Dual slope grading and steep slope excavating
- Slope work for sports fields, driveways, ramps and parking garages
- Pipe and drainage installations - measuring unknown slopes in existing pipes
- Interior construction - layout of walls and installation of drop ceilings