Customer Satisfaction Overview
Trimble solutions help increase customer satisfaction by getting the right vehicles, workers and capabilities to the customer appointment on time. Our solutions help companies communicate more effectively with drivers and field technicians, reducing the number of late or missed appointments, increasing the first-time to fix performance and improving the company's overall customer service satisfaction.
- Increase on-time service delivery performance
- Reduce customer loss due to missed appointment or delivery windows
- Improve communication with customers and drivers about service call timing
- Ensure workforce is appropriately prepared for each appointment or delivery
- Reduce customer complaints for late or unprepared technicians
- Improve company's reputation and word-of-mouth references
- Increase first-time-fix performance
- Alert customers pro-actively to schedule and delivery changes
Our deployment of Trimble MRM has paid for itself...The implementation of this programme has proven to be a win-win for both our company and our customers programme.
- Chris Hannum, regional vice president, Web Service Company