Construction Total Station for Contractors
The Spectra Precision® TS515 Construction Total Station is a rugged, feature-packed mechanical total station that lets contractors take control of their construction layout and alignment applications. The reflectorless distance measuring capability provides one-person operation with no need for a prism to measure difficult or dangerous-to-reach places.
The TS515 features a large graphical display and alphanumeric keypad. Easy-to-learn graphical instruction of onboard programs and full alphanumeric keypad let you enter information or layout dimensions quickly for efficient equipment use.
For accuracy over the entire jobsite, the TS515 offers dual-axis compensated angle measurements and excellent distance measurement accuracy so you can focus on getting the job done.
The easy-to-follow TS515 user interface shortens the learning curve and speeds operation. Because the TS515 has application programs that solve most jobsite layout and measuring tasks, one person can perform all layout tasks normally outsourced to a third party to save you time and money. And easy-to-use software functions and advanced distance measurement technology help you get the job done faster.
The TS515 works seamlessly with the Trimble® LM80 Layout Manager, a pocket-sized, personal layout manager, featuring data collection software created specifically for in-the-field construction layout. The LM80 Layout Manager lets you input blueprint dimensions and build a digital replica of the layout plan. You can then use the graphical plan to help lay out points with the TS515 Total Station.
Features & Benefits
- Reflectorless measuring capability allows fast, one-person operation without a prism.
- Built-in checks on all layout functions and relevant data storage clearly displays errors to reduce operator mistakes.
- Application programs let you set up anywhere faster and perform jobsite layout and measurement tasks with two people for maximum flexibility and cost savings.
- IPX6 waterproof design withstands tough jobsite conditions and minimizes repair costs.
- Exceptionally long battery life and easy setups increase your productivity by saving you time and money
- Layout of control points
- Checking or tying into property boundaries
- Layout of excavation lines
- Layout of concrete forms and anchor bolts
- As-built checks
- Layout of control lines on concrete pad for subcontractor use
- Light topographical measurements