A Powerful Survey Data Office Software Suite
As the desktop component of Trimble's suite of survey solutions, Trimble Business Center provides you with the capability to efficiently edit, process, and adjust your survey data with confidence.
Trimble Business Center supports a wide range of workflows including:
- Control Surveying: Confidently produce reliable control coordinates for the span of the entire project.
- Field to Finish: Easily create CAD-ready deliverables directly from survey data.
- GIS Feature Collection: Expand the utilization of your survey systems by creating GIS deliverables for your clients.
- Construction Staking: Assure that staking projects are performed correctly and recorded for verification.
- Integrated Aerial and Terrestrial Photogrammetry: Process complete mapping projects that include aerial imagery, Trimble VISION imagery, and GNSS and total station observations.
||Trimble Business Center Base Edition
Designed for efficient data communication between field and the office. In addition to L1 GPS processing Base Edition provides a wide range of tools for quality control analysis as well as rich reporting capabilities
||Trimble Business Center Complete Edition
Designed for professional surveyors performing full surveying workflows from data collection to deriving end deliverables. The Edition offers full GNSS data processing from GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS systems. In addition, Complete Edition offers ability to perform CAD workflows and create cut/fill maps using a wide range of surface and volume calculation tools as well ability to efficient work with images and process panoramas captured by Trimble Vision instruments.
||Trimble Business Center Advanced Edition
Designed for advanced surveying workflow offering corridor design capabilities for road construction process. The Complete Edition offers advance CAD tools for your most complex CAD design as well as the Terrestrial Photogrammetry Capabilities enabling users to perform photogrammetric measurements using data from Trimble Vision instruments including V10 Imaging Rover.
Trimble Business Center Photogrammetry Module
An optional Photogrammetry module provides additional funcitionality to Trimble Business Center. Based on state-of-the-art technology from Inpho, version 3.00 introduces a new photogrammetry module for importing and working with flight data and images collected from the Gatewing X100, and optical instruments, such as the Trimble S8 Robotic Total Station utilizing Trimble VISION™ technology. Surveyors can produce deliverables, including orthophotos, 3D point clouds and digital surface models directly from Trimble Business Center.
Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)