Streamline Your Everyday Workflows
Designed to support your everyday work, including topographic surveys, staking, control, and more; Trimble Access offers a familiar, easy-to-use interface that will ensure your instant productivity— you’ll experience less of the typical downtime associated with learning new software.
Trimble Access for General Survey
Improve worksite efficiency with functionality in Trimble Access for General Survey.
Share Data in Real Time
- Easy-to-use feature coding
- Feature-rich graphical COGO routines for calculating points and features
- Graphical staking of points, lines, arcs, and alignments from active maps
- Integrated Surveying technology combines optical, scanning, and GNSS data plus images in the same job
- Trimble VISION enabled sensor control
Bridge the gap between field and office by enabling real-time data sharing with Trimble Access services. At the speed of the Internet, you can:
- Move files
- Provide updates to clients
- Deliver completed projects
Trimble Access offers optional Streamlined Workflows to guide crews through common project types and improve data consistency. These specialized modules make data collection fast and easy. And they allow crews to focus entirely on the deliverables—instead of the software commands for each task along the way.
Available modules include:
- Land Seismic
- Third Party Applications
To learn more about these modules, visit our Trimble Access Application site.