The streamlined workflow for Roads adds powerful tools to simplify road stakeout projects. The step-by-step approach allows you to focus on the job at hand, instead of the software commands needed to complete each task.
Define your Road
- Upload a LandXML, GENIO, or Trimble Roads (RXL) road definition.
- Key in a complete road definition including horizontal and vertical alignments, templates, superelevation, and widening records.
Output and Reports
- The powerful cross section view improves quality and clarity.
- Use fast offsets, slope staking, and real-time redesign.
- Generate a report for surveyed road data on the controller while in the field.
- Use these reports to check data in the field, or to transfer from the field to your client or to the office for further processing with the office software.
Movie - Episode 1: "The Road Show"
Movie - Episode 2: "On the Edge"
SurveySense Webinar: See Trimble Access in Action