v1.01 - NGS Antenna Modeling Utility(tgongsu1.exe - 1299 KB)
- The Trimble Geomatics Office software NGS
Antenna Modeling Utility provides the ability to select National Geodetic Survey
(NGS) phase center models for all Trimble supported GPS antennas.
- Works with Trimble Geomatics Office software V1.0.
- To use NGS phase center models for postprocessing GPS raw data:
To change back to the Trimble antenna models,
- Download and save tgongsu1.exe to a directory of your choice. (i.e. \Program
files\Trimble\Trimble Geomatics Office)
- Run tgongsu1.exe and page through the install wizard to the "Selection of
Antenna Model" page.
- Select the "NGS antenna model" button. The baseline processor is now set to
use the NGS models.
- Run tgongsu1.exe
- Select the "Trimble antenna models" button. The baseline processor is now
set to use the Trimble models again.