Latest files available for download.
v1.96 - GPS Pathfinder Pro XRS Firmware(XRS_XR_Pwr_196.exe - 2843 KB)Download this executable to upgrade your GPS Pathfinder Pro XRS receiver to GPS firmware version 1.96.
- Support for OmniSTAR’s VBS2 broadcast formats. OmniSTAR is changing their broadcast data formats to a new format—VBS2. This new format will be used on all differential satellite broadcasts in the future, and the old VBS format will be switched off.
- The new WAAS satellites (PRNs 135 and 138) are included in the GPS receiver’s default tracking list. This allows the satellites to be tracked when using the “Auto” tracking mode in Trimble field software.
- Updated SBAS (WAAS and EGNOS) ephemeris information and tracking to improve initial fix and reacquisition times.
- Support for Custom SBAS tracking mode in Trimble field software. This allows you to configure the receiver to track, or not to track, particular SBAS satellites. If you are planning on using the Custom SBAS tracking mode you need to download the latest SBAS.ini file.
- Firmware version 1.96 for GPS Pathfinder Pro XRS receivers P/N 33302-X3 and 33302-X1.
- Version 1.96 GPS firmware is a free upgrade and should be loaded in all Pro XRS receivers with the above part numbers.
- WAAS/EGNOS capable (requires password, see * below).
- FlashLoader version 2.10 software and release notes are included in the self-extracting executable.
- For full details and instructions on installing the version 1.96 GPS firmware see the Release notes
GPS Controller SoftwareThe GPS Controller software is a free program designed to allow you to configure a range of GPS receivers. It runs on Windows 2000/XP desktop computers, devices running Windows CE.NET, Windows Mobile 2003 software for Pocket PCs and Windows Mobile Version 5.0/6.