Latest files available for download.
v1.96 - GPS Pathfinder Pro XR Firmware(XRS_XR_Pwr_196.exe - 2843 KB)Download this executable to upgrade your GPS Pathfinder Pro XR receiver to GPS firmware version 1.96.
- The new WAAS satellites (PRNs 135 and 138) are included in the GPS receiver’s default tracking list. This allows the satellites to be tracked when using the “Auto” tracking mode in Trimble field software.
- Updated SBAS (WAAS and EGNOS) ephemeris information and tracking to improve initial fix and reacquisition times.
- Support for Custom SBAS tracking mode in Trimble field software. This allows you to configure the receiver to track, or not to track, particular SBAS satellites. If you are planning on using the Custom SBAS tracking mode you need to download the latest SBAS.ini file.
- Firmware version 1.96 for GPS Pathfinder Pro XR receivers P/N 46090-11 and 38073-XX.
- Version 1.96 GPS firmware is a free upgrade and should be loaded in all Pro XR receivers with the above part numbers.
- WAAS/EGNOS capable (requires password, see * below).
* WAAS Support for GPS Pathfinder Pro XR and Pro XRS receivers running firmware version 1.50 or later.
- FlashLoader version 2.10 software and release notes are included in the self-extracting executable.
- For full details and instructions on installing the version 1.96 GPS firmware see the Release notes
EGNOS Support for GPS Pathfinder Pro XR and Pro XRS receivers running firmware version 1.70 or later.
You are entitled to a free Mapping WAAS option if:
- You purchased a GPS Pathfinder Pro XR** or Pro XRS receiver after 30 January 2001, or
- You have a current receiver firmware support agreement.
With the Mapping WAAS option (P/N 37262-10), you get a password to enable the WAAS option on your GPS Pathfinder Pro XR or Pro XRS receiver. The WAAS option also provides support for EGNOS.
Fill in this application form to apply for the WAAS option.
**GPS Pathfinder Pro XR receivers with part numbers 29654-11 and 29654-80 are not able to have the WAAS option enabled. In order to access the WAAS/EGNOS functions, you need a TSC1 data collector running the Asset Surveyor® 5.20 software or later, a Windows CE Pocket PC running TerraSync v1.20 software or later, GPScorrect for ArcPad v1.00 software or later, GPS Pathfinder Controller software version 1.30 or later, or applications developed with GPS Pathfinder Tools SDK software version 1.40 or later.
GPS Controller SoftwareThe GPS Controller software is a free program designed to allow you to configure a range of GPS receivers. It runs on Windows 2000/XP desktop computers, devices running Windows CE.NET, Windows Mobile 2003 software for Pocket PCs and Windows Mobile Version 5.0/6.
v1.31 - GPS Pathfinder ProXR, Firmware (English)(xr_131.exe - 590 KB)
- GPS Pathfinder Pro XR firmware version 1.31
- v1.31 is the latest version that can be installed on GPS Pathfinder ProXR receivers that are P/N 29654-XX. Later versions can not be installed on these receivers.
- To upgrade the receiver with new firmware, use our Flash Loader software