Trimble's Small Business Program (SBP) is comprised of 8 core components.
- Program Core - The program infrastructure: Staffing and support Team and Program Components
- Strategic Plan - The SBP plan for accomplishing specific objectives in a given year
- Management Participation - The SBP has full executive management support and participation
- Customer Requirements - SB requirements generated by Trimble customers
- Small Business Goals - SBP sets subcontracting goals to attain each year
- Internal Efforts - SBP is self-administrating
- External Efforts - SBP efforts to promote the program and to identify and assist Small Businesses
- Program Review - A semi-annual review/assessment of the SBP accomplishments and success against goals
These interdependent components support and enhance each other, resulting in a robust program that ensures success of the Small Business Program.