VRS Now™ provides instant access to real-time kinematic (RTK) corrections utilizing a network of permanent (fixed) continuously operating reference stations.
To reference Frequently Asked Questions for VRS Now, click here.
To view the VRS Technology Brief, click here.
- Availability: Unites States, Europe and Australia
- High Accuracy: Provides < 2 cm (1") accuracy*
- Ideal for a variety of industries needing high precision including survey and construction, mapping and GIS, cadastral, utilities, transportation and areas having good cellular coverage
- Instant Initialization: Start working immediately under optimal conditions**
- Multi-constellation support: GPS and GLONASS enabled
- More uptime: Built-in redundancy to ensure connectivity, consistency and quality
- No base station required: No need to worry about losing radio signal reception since a base station is not needed for Trimble VRS Now based correction services
- Ease of Use: Online self-service portal to activate subscriptions. In Australia, please contact the Customer Care Team on 1800 062 221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* All horizontal accuracy specifications are based on in-field performance 95% of the time.
** Receiver initialization time varies based on GNSS constellation health, level of multipath, and proximity to obstructions such as large trees and buildings.
Dependent on receiver capabilities and user’s geographic location.
Agriculture: For a list of compatible Agriculture displays, refer to CenterPoint VRS
Survey and Geospatial, Construction and Site Positioning, Land Administration, Mapping and GIS, Mining, Oil, Gas and Chemical: Any receiver that supports CMRx, CMR+, RTCM v2.3 or RTCM v3.1 via NTRIP
Other: Consult your local reseller or Trimble Customer Care
Coverage availability in the United States, Europe and Australia
Trimble VRS Now subscriptions in Texas are only available for Agriculture.
Trimble VRS Now subscriptions in Mississippi are not available for state or federal government use.
If you have nay questions regarding these service areas, please contact our Customer Care Team.
Easy as 1, 2, 3...