CenterPoint™ VRS provides instant access to real-time kinematic (RTK) corrections utilizing a network of permanent (fixed) continuously operating reference stations.
- Availability: United States, Europe and Australia
- High Accuracy: Provides < 2.5 cm (1") accuracy*
- Ideal for a variety of high precision agriculture uses in areas having good cellular coverage
- Instant Initialization: Start working immediately under optimal conditions**
- Multi-constellation support: GPS and GLONASS enabled***
- More uptime: Built-in redundancy to ensure connectivity, consistency and quality
- No base station required: No need to worry about losing radio signal reception since a base station is not needed for Trimble VRS Now-based correction services
- Easy of Use: Online self-service portal to activate subscriptions. In Australia, please contact the Customer Care Team on 1800 062 221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* All horizontal accuracy specifications are based on in-field performance 95% of the time.
** Receiver initialization time varies based on GNSS constellation health, level of multipath, and proximity to obstructions such as large trees and buildings.
***Dependent on receiver capabilities and user's geographic location
Dependent on receiver capabilities and user's geographic location.
Agriculture: Trimble AG-372, Trimble CFX-750, Trimble FmX, Trimble TMX-2050 and any receiver which supports CMR+ or RTCM 3.1via NTRIP
CenterPoint VRS coverage availability in the United States, Europe and Australia.
Trimble CenterPoint VRS subscriptions in Mississippi are not available for state or federal government use.
If you have any questions regarding these service limitations, please contact our Customer Care team.
Easy as 1, 2, 3...