Post-processed delivery is an open web service providing users better than 2 cm accuracy for static observation files. CenterPoint RTX post-processing uses the Trimble RTX technology with the
GPS, GLONASS and QZSS satellite systems to post-process user submitted
observation files. Dual frequency data files can be submitted through
the web service, at www.TrimbleRTX.com. When processing is complete, a
report will be sent via email.
To reference Frequently Asked Questions for post-processing, click here.
- Availability: Worldwide
- High Accuracy: Provides < 2 cm horizontal accuracy*
- Allows Users to: Upload observation files and receive a corrected position
- Compatibility: GNSS
- No base station required: No longer worry about losing radio signal connectivity since a base station is not required for Trimble RTX-based correction services
- Cost Effective: Free Service
- For more information and to process data: www.TrimbleRTX.com
* All horizontal accuracy specifications are based on in-field performance 95% of the time.
Coverage is available worldwide.
Log RINEX 2.x, RINEX 3.x, Trimble T01, T02 DAT and TGD files on your receiver and upload to TrimbleRTX.com. Your observation file will be processed against data collected from our RTX data and a corrected position emailed back to you.
CenterPoint™ RTX™ post-processing uses the Trimble RTX technology with the GPS (US), GLONASS (Russia), QZSS (Japan) and BeiDou (Chinese) satellite systems to post-process user submitted observation files.
Trimble RTX technology utilizes real-time data from a global reference station infrastructure to compute and relay satellite orbit, satellite clock, and other system adjustments to the receiver. This results in centimeter level positions that deliver repeatable high accuracy positions worldwide. These adjustments are transmitted to the receiver via satellite, Internet Protocol (IP or Cellular), and through post-processing delivery.