Latest files available for download.
v2.04 - GPS Pathfinder Pro Series, GPS Firmware(GPS Pathfinder Pro Series v2.04 GPS Firmware.exe - 792 KB)Download this executable to upgrade to GPS firmware version 2.04.
Trimble recommends that you upgrade all GPS Pathfinder Pro series
receivers that currently have GPS firmware version 2.03 to firmware
There is no requirement for users with GPS Pathfinder Pro receivers
with firmware version 1.82 to upgrade to 2.04.
If you are not sure what firmware version is currently installed, upgrading to version 2.04 will not damage your receiver.
- Changes were made to the GPS Pathfinder ProXH and ProXT processor late in 2011 that required a GPS firmware release. The version 2.04 GPS firmware addresses an issue that was introduced in version 2.03 with switching off of the Bluetooth radio.
- For full details and instructions on installing the version 2.04 GPS firmware see the Release Notes.
- If you are planning to use the custom settings to select a specific SBAS satellite you will need to install the latest SBAS.INI file if you have not already.
v188.8.131.52 - Radio Activation Manager(Radio Activation Manager.msi - 418 KB)Install and run this application on your desktop to disable (deactivate) the Bluetooth radio on your Trimble Pro Series receiver.
This version (184.108.40.206) is compatible with the following products and allows you to deactivate and reactivate the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi radios on your Trimble device:
- Pro 6H/6T receivers
- GeoExplorer 6000 series handhelds
- GeoExplorer 3000/2008 series handhelds
- GeoExplorer 2005 series handhelds
- GPS Pathfinder ProXH/XT receivers
- GeoBeacon receiver
- Geo 5T handheld
- Juno 3 Series handhelds
Notes: You may need to deselect or disable serial COM port checking in the Microsoft ActiveSync application, or in other applications, to successfully connect with the Radio Activation Manager application.
GPS Controller SoftwareThe GPS Controller software is a free program designed to allow you to configure a range of GPS receivers. It runs on Windows 2000/XP desktop computers, devices running Windows CE.NET, Windows Mobile 2003 software for Pocket PCs and Windows Mobile Version 5.0/6.
v1.00 - GPS Pathfinder Pro Series, Pro Bluetooth Passkey Application(Pro_Bluetooth_Passkey.exe - 328 KB)The Pro Bluetooth Passkey application allows you to configure a Bluetooth passkey into a GPS Pathfinder ProXT or ProXH receiver. The passkey will be exchanged automatically if the host Bluetooth device requires a passkey to connect.
This application allows users with the Microsoft Bluetooth stack on desktop, laptop, and Tablet PC’s to connect to the ProXT and ProXH receivers
For details on how to use this application see the related Support Note.