The Trimble MX100G receiver is an integral part of Trimble's Terralite™ XPS System developed for high-precision machine control and guidance in mining applications which require continuous, low-latency positioning information.
Seamless Positioning Throughout the Mine
The MX100G receiver tracks Trimble's proprietary XPS signals in addition to GPS and GLONASS An unlimited number of MX100G receiver operators can use the combined constellation of GPS, GLONASS, and ground-based Terralite XPS Transmit Stations to provide seamless positioning data throughout the mine
Brand-Neutral to Applications
The MX100G receiver utilizes GPS, GLONASS, and XPS signals in combination to provide maximum available position information The MX100G receiver is compatible with all leading GNSS-enabled applications that accept standard positioning inputs.
- All-in-view GNSS (GPS and GLONASS) plus 8 channels XPS tracking
- AX100G: Quad-frequency L1/L2/GLONASS/XPS antenna
- Up to 5Hz position updates
- 8 status LEDs
- 2 RS-232 serial ports
- Ethernet port
- Configurable via TCP/IP and web browser
- Compatible with leading brand radio systems