Trimble FastMap Tablet Software
Mobile GIS software for Tablet computers, offering optimized data collection with the benefit of a large screen and full GIS capability.
Trimble® FastMap™ Tablet software has been optimized for use with Trimble GNSS receivers including GPS Pathfinder® ProXT™, ProXH™, and ProXRT receivers and can make use of Trimble VRS Now™ H-Star™ technology to ensure the best real-time accuracy without the need to set up a separate base station.
- Simple fast user interface
- High capacity disconnected GIS database display
- High capacity disconnected GIS mapping (e.g. OS MasterMap)
- Optimized for GNSS data collection
- As-laid extension for PDF as-built drawing production in field
The Trimble Professional Services group offers software development, back office GIS integration, and software implementation for custom field data capture solutions in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
The group has been involved in a wide and diverse range of software application development including:
- meter and buried service location, and asset inspections for utility companies
- field boundary measurement, cattle tracking, and helicopter inspection surveys for agriculture
- fire hydrant surveys and property risk assessment for emergency services
- census collection and workforce management for central government
- tree measurement surveys, graffiti incident mapping, and gully inspection surveys for local government
- handheld device and vehicle tracking for workforce management
- street lighting, street furniture surveys, and road condition surveys for highway authorities
- 3D manhole and sewer network surveys for wastewater utility companies
- real-time golf professional driving distances and putt predictor for TV broadcasting
- runway friction surveys and mobile GIS for airport authorities
For more information email TPS@trimble.com