Trimble FastMap Office Software
Trimble® FastMap™ Office software is an easy to use desktop based GIS package, which is ideal for map production and asset management.
For the UK, all Ordnance Survey data sources are supported including MasterMap (Topo, ITN, and Address), aerial photography, and raster data at all scales.
Trimble FastMap Office software, when used in conjunction with Trimble FastMap Mobile software, provides seamless access to your GIS data in the field, providing easy to manage asset collection and asset inspection functionality.
Trimble FastMap Office software is the perfect GIS tool for a council department or large estate owner, for asset management or inspection, and land use management.
- GIS plot production
- Asset management
- Land use management
- Extensive range of map data formats supported
- Links to 'application area' specific databases (such as HiLight Street Lighting and WoodPlan Tree Maintenance etc.)
- Flexible reporting options (Microsoft® Excel, Access®, CSV, HTML, etc.)
- Seamless field data management (with wireless data transfer options)
The Trimble Professional Services group offers software development, back office GIS integration, and software implementation for custom field data capture solutions in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
The group has been involved in a wide and diverse range of software application development including:
- meter and buried service location, and asset inspections for utility companies
- field boundary measurement, cattle tracking, and helicopter inspection surveys for agriculture
- fire hydrant surveys and property risk assessment for emergency services
- census collection and workforce management for central government
- tree measurement surveys, graffiti incident mapping, and gully inspection surveys for local government
- handheld device and vehicle tracking for workforce management
- street lighting, street furniture surveys, and road condition surveys for highway authorities
- 3D manhole and sewer network surveys for wastewater utility companies
- real-time golf professional driving distances and putt predictor for TV broadcasting
- runway friction surveys and mobile GIS for airport authorities
For more information email TPS@trimble.com