Trimble FastMap Mobile Software
Trimble® FastMap™ Mobile software is a powerful Windows Mobile® based application for field data capture and data maintenance.
'Always on' GNSS functionality ensures that your current location is always on display, and a 'consumer' style graphical interface ensures that Trimble FastMap Mobile software can be used with little or no GNSS/GIS experience.
When used in conjunction with Trimble FastMap DataFlow or Trimble FastMap WorkFlow software, it provides seamless access to corporate GIS data in the field, with fully audited, wireless transfer options available.
- Works with Trimble GNSS receivers (sky plots, estimated accuracies etc.)
- User definable 'attribute definition' lists for customised data collection (supporting free text, validated numeric entry, selection lists, nested selections, automated data entry)
- Wide choice of background mapping options (including GIS Data, Native CAD formats, ECW Raster, OS MasterMap etc.)
- Seamless access to corporate GIS data in the field
- Extensive connectivity options (including laser offset device, digital camera, barcode reader)
- Optional subscription to Trimble FastMap Live web service (device tracking and emergency incident reporting) and Trimble FastMap On-Demand Map service (aerial imagery and OS MasterMap subject to availability)
The Trimble Professional Services group offers software development, back office GIS integration, and software implementation for custom field data capture solutions in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
The group has been involved in a wide and diverse range of software application development including:
- meter and buried service location, and asset inspections for utility companies
- field boundary measurement, cattle tracking, and helicopter inspection surveys for agriculture
- fire hydrant surveys and property risk assessment for emergency services
- census collection and workforce management for central government
- tree measurement surveys, graffiti incident mapping, and gully inspection surveys for local government
- handheld device and vehicle tracking for workforce management
- street lighting, street furniture surveys, and road condition surveys for highway authorities
- 3D manhole and sewer network surveys for wastewater utility companies
- real-time golf professional driving distances and putt predictor for TV broadcasting
- runway friction surveys and mobile GIS for airport authorities
For more information email TPS@trimble.com