Trimble FastMap Live Web Service
Trimble® FastMap™ Live web service is a web-based service offered by Trimble that works in conjunction with the Trimble FastMap Mobile field software, to provide a range of wireless data transfer services.
The service has been designed as a simple solution to benefit the mobile workforce and work management. No servers or IT infrastructure are required and options are available to suit requirements.
The service enables a works manager to track the current location, of any of their mobile devices, and provides the facility to wirelessly allocate tasks to specific devices—ideal for lone worker welfare.
Field workers are given the ability to report emergency incidents, including photos, sketches, and attributes. These incidents can be immediately uploaded on to a web server, for reviewing by office based staff.
- Web-based user interface
- Field device tracking
- Emergency incident reporting
- On-demand mapping
- Wireless transfer of jobs to and from office (requires Trimble FastMap WorkFlow software)
The Trimble Professional Services group offers software development, back office GIS integration, and software implementation for custom field data capture solutions in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
The group has been involved in a wide and diverse range of software application development including:
- meter and buried service location, and asset inspections for utility companies
- field boundary measurement, cattle tracking, and helicopter inspection surveys for agriculture
- fire hydrant surveys and property risk assessment for emergency services
- census collection and workforce management for central government
- tree measurement surveys, graffiti incident mapping, and gully inspection surveys for local government
- handheld device and vehicle tracking for workforce management
- street lighting, street furniture surveys, and road condition surveys for highway authorities
- 3D manhole and sewer network surveys for wastewater utility companies
- real-time golf professional driving distances and putt predictor for TV broadcasting
- runway friction surveys and mobile GIS for airport authorities
For more information email TPS@trimble.com