Trimble FastMap DataFlow Software
Trimble® FastMap™ DataFlow software manages all aspects of the transfer of GIS/mapping data between the office and the field. A product designed from the ground up with one aim in mind–to make data transfer between the field device and the office as seamless and efficient as possible.
The Trimble FastMap DataFlow cycle has been optimized so that even users with little or no GIS experience will have no problems designing attribute definition files, transmitting those definitions to field devices, and exporting any data received from the field, out into GIS, or standard Microsoft® Office files such Excel and Access®.
Advanced data capture functionality is also supported, with routines such as photo synching that allows any standard digital camera to be used as a professional GIS tool—with automated synchronization of photos with GNSS data collected in the field.
- Simple user interface with customizable favorites toolbar
- All major GIS systems supported
- Integrated attribute editor for customised data collection
- One click data transfer to Trimble FastMap Mobile software
- Photo syncing using standard photos
- Simple Ordnance Survey map conversion–no database/administrator required
- GNSS postprocessing wizard (using freely available Ordnance Survey Active Base data)
- Google Maps and Google Earth export support
The Trimble Professional Services group offers software development, back office GIS integration, and software implementation for custom field data capture solutions in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
The group has been involved in a wide and diverse range of software application development including:
- meter and buried service location, and asset inspections for utility companies
- field boundary measurement, cattle tracking, and helicopter inspection surveys for agriculture
- fire hydrant surveys and property risk assessment for emergency services
- census collection and workforce management for central government
- tree measurement surveys, graffiti incident mapping, and gully inspection surveys for local government
- handheld device and vehicle tracking for workforce management
- street lighting, street furniture surveys, and road condition surveys for highway authorities
- 3D manhole and sewer network surveys for wastewater utility companies
- real-time golf professional driving distances and putt predictor for TV broadcasting
- runway friction surveys and mobile GIS for airport authorities
For more information email TPS@trimble.com