Smartphones as Field Devices - New Data Collection Tools/ Techniques
Whether you're collecting information on public assets, performing environmental inspections, maintaining infrastructure, or engaging in other field data collection activities, Trimble has news you need to hear. This webinar describes how to support a mixed-fleet of field devices like Trimble® Juno® handhelds, as well as iPhones and Androids, to act as data collection devices.
Just the Facts
For many organizations, the increased demand for geospatial information is presenting new challenges in managing the integrity and flow of field data. With more users capable of producing and consuming geospatial data, new systems are needed to standardize and simplify professional workflows. Trimble has developed TerraFlex™ software to use smartphones for data collection in tandem with dedicated, professional devices.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to create and arrange field GIS data collection projects
- How to easily create field data collection templates that fit your needs
- How to instantly update field personnel with the latest data and get completed field data back to the office
- How to support a mixed-fleet of field devices like Trimble Junos, as well as iPhones and Android phones
Trimble Juno Series: Trusted Data Collection Whenever You Need It
Harness the strength of your distributed team to provide geo-enabled data you can trust. With the Trimble® Juno® series, your mobile workforce is empowered with a fully integrated, GPS-based data collection system for everyday field work. If your organization is managing critical assets, responding to emergencies or keeping an enterprise GIS current, you can increase efficiency—both in the field and in the office with dedicated data collection workflows and Trimble Juno handhelds. Listen to learn more about the next generation Trimble Juno series—the Juno 3B and 3D handhelds.
Listen to learn more about the next generation Trimble Juno series—the Juno 3B and 3D handhelds.
Trimble GeoExplorer 6000 Series: Five Ways to Improve Data Collection Efficiency
Save your organization time and money. Find out how greater efficiency through simplified field work and improved data quality under difficult GNSS conditions will improve your bottom line. Learn how the Trimble® GeoExplorer® 6000 series will increase your field productivity by:
- Giving you high accuracy positioning in more places than ever before
- Reducing the number of field devices you need to carry
- Allowing you to operate more effectively in outdoor conditions
- Keeping pace with the way you need to work
- Allowing you to stay connected in the field