Trimble Positions Toolkit
Trimble Positions Toolkit
Trimble accuracy, enterprise GIS
The Trimble® Positions™ toolkit, together with the Trimble Positions Desktop add-in, gives developers the tools needed to harness the high performance of Trimble GNSS receivers and Trimble quality data within an enterprise GIS workflow.
Using the Trimble Positions toolkit developers can quickly build and deploy custom solutions that use Esri ArcGIS for Mobile technology and Trimble GNSS receivers. Developers can add the ability to collect raw GNSS data for all feature geometries while leveraging the high performance capabilities of Trimble receivers—including Trimble Floodlight™ satellite shadow reduction technology for productivity and accuracy even in tough GNSS environments. And with the ability to specify offsets from the GNSS position to the feature position, geometry collection in challenging physical environments is even more accessible. The data capture can be intelligently controlled using accuracy based logging methods so only the position geometry that will meet accuracy requirements is recorded—making field work even more productive!The Trimble® Positions™ toolkit, together with the Trimble Positions Desktop add-in, gives developers the tools needed to harness the high performance of Trimble GNSS receivers and Trimble quality data within an enterprise GIS workflow.
Data can be automatically posted to the enterprise server from the field and Trimble Positions Desktop add-in is used to process and validate the data coming in from field crews. Office administrators can easily check for new sessions, differentially correct the data, and validate that the data meets accuracy requirements before updating the enterprise database at the touch of button.
Using the ArcGIS for Server and ArcGIS for Windows Mobile SDK platforms from Esri, and the Trimble Positions software suite, developers can build and deploy scalable enterprise solutions without compromising on accuracy.
- Build custom solutions using Esri ArcGIS for Mobile technology
- Work seamlessly with most Trimble Mapping & GIS handhelds and receivers
- Use real-time or postprocessed workflows
- Trimble Floodlight™ technology for high productivity in challenging GNSS environments with Trimble GeoExplorer series handhelds
- H-Star data collection for decimeter accuracy
- Allows collection of feature geometry using offsets
- Scalable solutions for deployment to large numbers of field workers
- Manage the flow of data back into the enterprise GIS
- Update and validate feature geometries captured by field crews in an Esri enterprise workflow