Start by creating a prescription map within Farm Works Mapping™ software to help you place the right amount of seed in the right spot. Wirelessly ransfer the map into your display for planting with variable rate technology.
Farm Woks Mapping software
Accurately guide your tractor with a hands-free Trimble steering system to increase your operational hours and reduce fatigue. Adding a Trimble implement control system helps ensure that your implement is on-line no matter the terrain type.
You can even wirelessly share guidance lines and coverage maps between vehicles operating in the same field to reduce overlap and speed up planting jobs.
Use Trimble's Field-IQâ¢ crop input control system to perform automatic section control, variable rate application, and seed monitoringâhelping you revent overlap, save on input costs, and ultimately increase your yield.
- Simultaneously control the application rate of up to six different materials
- Prevent seed overlap by automatically controlling up to 48 individual rows
- Perform simple and advanced seed monitoring
- Analyze your seeding performance with status items such as population, singulation, skips/multiples, and spacing
- Add Rawsonâ¢ drives to vary seed population to match soil potential or Tru Count Clutches™ to instantly start and stop the flow of seed.
- Simultaneously control the application rate of up to six different materials including granular and liquid products
- Monitor up to 96 rows of blockage sensors
- Minimize overlap detection with control drive or add sections for liquid/NH3