Trimble LR400 for laser based display systems
The robust Trimble LR400 receiver combined with the GL700 transmitter is
designed specifically for earthmoving applications performed with larger
machines like dozers, scrapers and excavators. The receiver features center
on-grade for use with dozers and scrapers and an "excavator mode" for use with
excavators and backhoes. Using the excavator mode, more above-grade information
is displayed making it easier for the operator to lower the bucket and cut to
the correct grade.
Features & Benefits
- Large LED display arrows indicate "high" or "low" with amber lights and
"on-grade" with green lights so the operator can quickly and easily move the
cutting edge to a desired elevation, especially on larger machines such as
excavators, dozers and scrapers, for improved productivity.
- Adjustable accuracy bandwidths and distinct modes for specific
applications and equipment provide flexibility to meet the machine needs and
the accuracy requirements of the job.
- Selectable "on-grade" location and accuracy indicators provide improved
efficiency and allow customization of the receiver to each unique application.
- Rugged, waterproof magnesium housing withstands tough jobsite conditions.
- Powered using its own battery or using the machine's battery.
- Site prep
- Building pads
- Sewage and storm drains
- Landfill sites
- Balancing materials