Multipurpose Machine Mounted Laser Receiver
The LR21 laser receiver is ideal for use as both a fully self-contained battery operated display system as well as a component in the GCS21 automatic grade control system. The versatile LR21 can be mounted on a rigid manual or electrical mast on motor graders,excavators, dozers, or elevating and drag scrapers and is suitable for excavation, rough grading, fine grading, milling and paving on airport, highway, landfill, residential and industrial development job sites.
Featuring adjustable On-Grade Position and ±1 mm (0.003 foot) linear accuracy the LR21 allows for the best performance regardless of the application. The machine operator has the option to select between three On-Grade deadbands and three selectable Grade Display modes. The selectable on-grade deadband allows operators to match their accuracy levels to the job tolerances. Additionally using the LR21, operators can position the on-grade location in the center of the receiver or offset the location for more information when cutting down to grade in excavating mode.
For accurate detection and display of the laser reference relative to the machine's cutting edge, the LR21 laser receiver has a "Super Bright" LED, dual-color display— green for on-grade, and red for cuts and fills. And to ensure ideal visibility at all times, the LED automatically adjusts to day or night ambient lighting. The display allows for a wide viewing angle range allows operator to see grade without having to look directly to the display. To minimize down time, the lost beam indication correction arrow displays the direction to move the receiver to find the beam.
The versatile LR21 is the ideal option for contractors and machine operators who need a flexible laser receiver for a range of display and grade control work. Using the LR21, contractors can improve their productivity and accuracy as well as reduce labor and material costs—all adding up to increased profits.
- use as a superior display receiver or as a component of the GCS21 automatic grade control system
- operates using the machine voltage or its own 1-hour quick charge NiCad battery pack
- 360° digital linear laser receiver that uses patented pin diode technology to precisely measure the position of a rotating laser
- adjustable On-Grade deadband
- selectable On-Grade Location
- lost Beam Indication
- super bright, dual color "Green On-Grade", Red for cuts and fills automatically adjusts to day or night ambient lighting conditions
- local and fast equipment service and support