Project Implementation Solutions
Geospatial awareness is essential for implementing and managing a broad portfolio of projects from complex infrastructure projects to routine fleet management and vegetation management tasks. For effective decision-making, management and staff require accurate geospatial information with a seamless dataflow.
Trimble's Local Government solutions provide high performance asset and compliance management capabilities when critical collaboration is needed to ensure projects conform to safety standards and meet agreed upon scopes, schedules, and budgets.
Robust and reliable, Trimble offers the most advanced mixed fleet of mobile solutions specifically designed for mobile GIS applications. Precision and real-time communications enable accurate mapping solutions to meet stringent local government mobile data collection needs.
- Municipal Reporter - The Trimble Municipal Reporter™ system is designed to work for municipal governments with constrained IT resources. A complete and easy-to-deploy electronic replacement for traditional paper-based forms and checklists, this system speeds reporting and resolution of issues in the field. Deployed on Trimble's field-proven GNSS handhelds—the Trimble Juno® or Trimble Nomad® G series—the Municipal Reporter system allows field workers to accurately and efficiently document issues and also receive tasks to resolve them.
- Mapping & GIS Data Collection - If your organization is managing critical assets, you can increase efficiency–both in the field and in the office–with dedicated data collection workflows and Trimble GNSS handhelds. Trimble offers positioning solutions specifically designed for attribute-rich information required for GIS applications. With highly productive and accurate real-time mapping solutions you can be sure of getting the accuracy you need for your as-built mapping requirements in the field, when you need them.
- BIM to Field - The BIM to Field Alliance was founded in order to provide architects, engineers, contractors, sub-contractors, and building owners a comprehensive, trustworthy, and collaborative single-source for information regarding the notion of extending BIM data to the field.
Local governments have an environmental responsibility and economic interest in efficiently managing land use development. The better a local government can govern pre-development risks through entitlement, the more streamlined the path to tax increment revenues generated from property improvement. Trimble offers a complete portfolio of construction project management solutions to streamline land use entitlement through pre-development that continues on through construction and development.
Local governments continually build better communities. Construction projects are unique and complex. Trimble offers the most advanced technologies for ensuring construction projects are completed to design specifications, on time, and under budget.
Property is the highest value asset a local government governs and controls, so it is important to make informed decisions when it comes to land use and building construction. To maximize utility and economic viability, Trimble’s construction solutions offer the most advanced suite of products for building construction design, compliance, and delivery.
- Meridian Proliance - To meet the increasing global demand to build and renovate physical infrastructure assets, Trimble-owned Meridian Systems created Proliance ® software – the first Infrastructure Lifecycle Management solution to optimize the plan-build-operate lifecycle for project based organizations. Organizations can combine project and program management, workflow automation and business analytics into one software system of record, effectively reducing stakeholder risk, lowering construction costs and improving financial performance. Users can manage diverse portfolios of construction projects and stakeholders, ensuring a streamlined project and permit process.
- BIM – Building Information Modeling - Tekla BIM and PlanCal software provide an accurate, dynamic, and data-rich 3D environment that can be shared by project stakeholders including local government departments, contractors, structural engineers, steel detailers and fabricators, as well as concrete detailers and manufacturers. Building information models enable the highest level of constructability and production control. Centralizing model and non-model based data into the 3D model allows for more collaborative and integrated project management and delivery from conceptual design to construction. Fragmented and inaccurate project information leads to delivery problems in the building and construction industry. Securing information flow and accuracy results in less costs, less waste, and projects delivered on time.
|Tekla Software ||
|Plancal Software ||
- Engineering & Construction Surveying - With increased pressure on land and space in cities, the renovation of existing buildings is becoming more and more common. In order to successfully renovate and also protect the structural integrity of existing buildings, it is important to have accurate plans of the building including the interior spaces. And in many instances little or no data exists.
- Scanners - For building construction projects that involve elements of virtual design or full BIM workflows, Trimble 3D Laser Scanning solutions offer a range of options to satisfy your needs for vertical construction projects.
- Lasers - General Construction tools for efficient elevation and alignment control on the jobsite, include laser levels, horizontal and vertical lasers, grade lasers, receivers and optical instruments.
- Tekla Municipal Administration Solutions - A software solution for managing the built environment data and for carrying out municipal building process tasks from land use planning to building supervision, asset management and customer service.