Latest files available for download.
GPS Controller SoftwareThe GPS Controller software is a free program designed to allow you to configure a range of GPS receivers. It runs on Windows 2000/XP desktop computers, devices running Windows CE.NET, Windows Mobile 2003 software for Pocket PCs and Windows Mobile Version 5.0/6.
v1.04.09 - Juno SB / SC, Operating System(Juno_SB_SC_OS_v10409.zip - 64558 KB)Download this file to upgrade your Juno series handheld to ROM version 1.04.09. This is an operating system update. Depending on when it was shipped, your Juno series handheld may already have this version of the operating system installed. You can identify which version is installed by referring to the ROM version listed Settings/System/SystemInfo/OS version.
Trimble strongly recommends that you update any existing Juno SB and Juno SC
handhelds to version 1.04.09 of the operating system.
The following changes were made in the 1.04.09 ROM version:
The following improvements are also included, from ROM version 1.04.06 released in June 2010:
- Improvements to the Wi-Fi channels used (channel 1-11)
- Juno series handhelds will now charge when they are connected to a computer
using a USB cable with an active data connection
The following improvement is also included, from ROM version 1.03.04 released in May
- Improvements to the camera during autofocus
- Improved reliability of Internet connection ( Juno SC handheld only)
- Modem state (on/off ) is now preserved after the unit is powered off and on
(Juno SC handheld only)
- Softkey wake-up when an Internet connection is present has been disabled to
reduce accidentally turning on the unit ( Juno SC handheld only)
- Reduced photo capture time
- For full details on installing the new ROM version see the Release Notes.
v220.127.116.11.3 - Juno SB / SC, GPS Firmware(JunoSBSC_GPSfw_v35203.zip - 315 KB)Juno SB and Juno SC handhelds shipped from July 2009 have GPS firmware version 18.104.22.168.1 pre-installed. This firmware does not correctly support the European SBAS system (EGNOS) nor does it support TerraSync version 5.20 or Trimble Municipal Reporter version 1.35.
GPS firmware version 22.214.171.124.3 corrects this problem and fully supports EGNOS.
GPS firmware version 126.96.36.199.3 must be installed for TerraSync version 5.20 customers.
GPS firmware version 188.8.131.52.3 must be installed for Trimble Municipal Reporter version 1.35 customers.
TerraSync 5.20 Customers and Customers in Europe who wish to use EGNOS corrections and who receive a Juno series handheld with firmware version 184.108.40.206.1 or earlier should upgrade their receiver to firmware version 220.127.116.11.3 as described in this support note.
WARNING: If you upgrade to this version of firmware you will be required
Failing this, you will not be able to connect to this GPS receiver.
Once this firmware has been uploaded onto your device you will not be able to revert to a previous version.
- Trimble TerraSync software version 5.20 or later
- Trimble GPScorrect extension for ESRI ArcPad software version 3.30 or later
- Trimble GPS Controller software version 2.30 or later
- Third-party software based on the Trimble GPS Pathfinder Tools SDK version 2.33.