Transform image blocks into 3D attributes, features and models.
Automatically generate dense point clouds and digital terrain and surface models (DTM/DSM) from aerial and satellite image blocks.
Interactively collect 3D features directly into ArcGIS, AutoCAD or MicroStation using a stereo workstation.
Automatically create digital terrain and surface models from aerial or satellite image blocks.
- Acquire very dense point clouds and high quality surface models directly from stereo imagery using image matching techniques
- Advanced multi-image matching creates point clouds as dense as one point per pixel at a lower cost than aerial laser scanning
- Point clouds from image matching provide excellent results for orthophoto generation and city modeling applications
- Remove non-ground objects and achieve bare earth digital terrain models (DTMs) using robust filter methods
- Expand production capabilities using state-of-the-art multi-threading and distributed processing
Digital photogrammetric stereo workstation to collect 3D features directly into ArcGIS, AutoCAD or MicroStation.
- Feature collection from aerial frame and pushbroom, close-range, satellite, IFSAR, LiDAR intensity and orthophoto imagery
- Superimpose collected or imported vector data directly onto stereo models for effective and efficient interactive mapping, change detection and GIS updates
- Improve result quality with routines for data generalization, checking and automatic line editing and batch map editing
- Roam seamlessly through projects of any size using a project-based environment for oriented image blocks
Summit Evolution is a trademark of DAT/EM Systems International