Advanved distance measurement laser
The advanced Spectra Precision® HD100 Laser Distance Meter is designed to give contractors a one-person distance measuring and estimating tool to measure remote and difficult-to-reach places. The multi-functional instrument ensures simple, quick, and reliable measurements. A visible laser dot lets you safely measure hard-to-reach places or hazardous conditions, such as high overheads, factory interiors, or over water. A built-in tilt sensor quickly and simply determines tilts up to ± 45° and prevents errors in measuring when the distance meter is not held level. This eliminates the need to constantly check a level vial. The HD100 also calculates areas, volumes, room dimensions, and various types of Pythagorean functions.
Features and Benefits:
- One-person distance measuring with 1/16" (1.5 mm) accuracy up to 330 ft (100 m) allows safe measuring to difficult-to-reach or hazardous locations.
- Calculates areas, volumes, room dimensions, and various types of Pythagorean functions.
- Built-in tilt sensor quickly and simply determines vertical angles up to ± 45°.
- Stake out function for quick define / stake out distances.
- Timer function increases stability when taking measurements.
- Display is illuminated automatically for easy measurements in dark lighting conditions.
- Multifunctional end piece allows measuring out of corners, slots or from edges. The instrument detects the end piece automatically, which helps avoid expensive measuring errors.
- Waterproof to IP54 for use under all conditions.
- System contains a rugged pouch, wrist strap, target plates, and user guide.
- Measuring distance, area and volumes
- Checking building square and area
- Measuring for material estimation
- Checking slope and sloped distances