From here you can download version 2.40 of the Trimble GPScorrect extension for ESRI ArcPad software.
GPScorrect version 2.40 requires ArcPad version 7.00 or later. GPScorrect version 2.40 does not support earlier versions of ArcPad. ArcPad must be installed onto your PC or CE device before you install the v2.40 GPScorrect extension.
- Support for the GPS Pathfinder ProXRT receiver
- Support for GLONASS satellites tracked and used by the GPS Pathfinder ProXRT receiver to compute positions
- Changes to the display of estimated accuracy values on the status bar
- Read the version 2.40 Release Notes for details on how to perform the installation, and the new features in version 2.40.
- If you purchased a copy of GPScorrect from 4 December 2007 you are entitled to version 2.40.
- If you have a Software Maintenance Extension valid on or after 3 March 2008, you are entitled to v2.40. Use the installation code to install v2.40.
- If you do not have a Software Maintenance Extension valid on 3 March 2008, contact your local Trimble representative for details on upgrading to v2.40.
To post process data collected with the GPScorrect v2.40 extension, one of the following is required:
- Version 4.10 of the GPS Pathfinder Office software with the latest software updates.
- Version 2.10 or later of the GPS Analyst extension for ESRI ArcGIS software with the latest software updates.
v2.4x - GPScorrect Updater Utility(Updater Setup.exe - 14052 KB)It is recommended that you download and install the GPScorrect Updater Utility. This utility allows you to update your v2.4x software with any new updates.
The Updater Utility should be run periodically when you are connected to your device running GPScorrect and when your PC is connected to the internet. The utility will inform you when new updates are available and assist you to update your GPScorrect software.