From here you can download version 2.20 of the GPScorrect extension for ArcPad software.
GPScorrect version 2.20 requires ArcPad version 7.00 or later. GPScorrect version 2.20 does not support earlier versions of ArcPad. ArcPad must be installed onto your PC or CE device before you install the v2.20 GPScorrect extension.
- New Features
- Provides support for the Juno ST handheld.
- Read the version 2.20 Release Notes for details on how to perform the installation, and the new features in version 2.20.
- If you registered a copy of GPScorrect from 23 January 2007 you are entitled to version 2.20.
- If you have a Software Maintenance Extension valid on 23 April 2007, you are entitled to v2.20. Use the installation code to install v2.20.
- If you do not have a Software Maintenance Extension valid on 23 April 2007, contact your local Trimble representative for details on upgrading to v2.20.
- To postprocess data collected with the GPScorrect v2.20 extension, one of the following is required:
- Version 4.00 of the GPS Pathfinder Office software.
- Version 2.10 or later of the GPS Analyst extension for ESRI ArcGIS software.
GPScorrect Updater Utility(GPScorrectUpdater.exe - 3168 KB)It is recommended that you download and install the GPScorrect Updater Utility. This utility allows you to update your v2.2x software with any new updates.
The Updater Utility should be run periodically when you are connected to your device running GPScorrect and when your PC is connected to the internet. The utility will inform you when new updates are available and assist you to update your GPScorrect software.