From here you can download version 2.00 of the GPScorrect for ArcPad software.
GPScorrect version 2.00 requires ArcPad version 7.00. GPScorrect version 2.00 does not support earlier versions of ArcPad. ArcPad must be installed onto your PC or CE device before you install the v2.00 GPScorrect extension.
- If you registered a copy of GPScorrect from 24th October 2005 you are entitled to version 2.00.
- If you have a Field Software Enhancement Extension valid on 20 January 2006, you are entitled to v2.00. Use the
installation serial number to install v2.00.
- If you do not have a Field Software Enhancement Extension valid on 20 January 2006, contact your local Trimble representative for details on upgrading to v2.00.
- To postprocess data collected with the GPScorrect v2.00 extension, one of the following is required:
- Version 3.10 of the GPS Pathfinder Office software, with the GPScorrect 2.00 support update applied
- Version 1.20 of the GPS Analyst extension for ESRI ArcGIS software, with the GPScorrect 2.00 support update applied.
- Read the Release Notes for details on how to perform the installation and the new features in version 2.00.